[Lexicog] problem with lexique pro

naomi.e.fox naomi.e.fox at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 27 13:58:55 UTC 2009

They are WAV files. I have entered the name of the file in the field
when I tried the direct links (putting the files directly into the
same directory as the database, for example:

\sf napaisi.wav

or the entire file path when I tried the new directory:

\sf c:\Lexiquedata\napaisi.wav

Neither of these worked.