[Lexicog] collaborative dictionary editing

saghar sharifi saghar_sharifi at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 10 05:35:54 UTC 2011

Hi. May I ask what langauage is the dictionary you are working on.
Thanks.

--- On Wed, 8/10/11, wayne_leman <wayne_leman at sil.org> wrote:

From: wayne_leman <wayne_leman at sil.org>
Subject: [Lexicog] collaborative dictionary editing
To: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 12:51 AM

I am currently working on a dictionary project with team members working far from each other throughout the world. The database is in Toolbox format. We need to be able to edit the database collaboratively, while still keeping the database format intact so it can be displayed (or edited further) in Toolbox or Lexique Pro.

Does anyone know of any real-time collaborative editing software that might allow us to keep the Toolbox database intact as a database?

Wayne