Choi's OT syntax diss on scrambling now available by ftp

Joan Bresnan bresnan at CSLI.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 12 19:40:41 UTC 1996

A number of people have asked me how they can obtain a copy of Hye-Won
Choi's Stanford doctoral dissertation on scrambling in OT syntax,
which combines Vallduvi-style information structure with lfg-style
input and output structures: OPTIMIZING STRUCTURE IN CONTEXT:
SCRAMBLING AND INFORMATION STRUCTURE.

I am *very* happy (but not as happy as Hye-Won is!) to let everybody
know that her dissertation is now available by ftp from turing.stanford.edu
(36.9.0.14) in /turing/user/ftp/pub/TMP/choi.ps or choi-z.ps.gz for
the compressed version.  Please contact Hye-Won
(choi at csli.stanford.edu) if you have any questions.

Joan