LFG98 proceedings

Joan Bresnan bresnan at Csli.Stanford.EDU
Wed Aug 12 17:28:07 UTC 1998

Jane, Chris--

The LFG98 proceedings printed in Brisbane are a good representation of
the conference, but I hope people realize that the on-line versions
will (usually) be revised and corrected.  Many of us were encouraged to rush to
make the print deadline, because we understood that we would have an
opportunity to make corrections in the final version to appear
on-line.

Joan