LFG of incorporating language

Paul Anderson paul.anderson at ibm.net
Thu Aug 13 15:02:48 UTC 1998

I am an honours student of linguistics at UNE.  I am trying to find out if
there has been any attempts at a LFG description of an incorporating
language.  If you know of any papers written in this area I would very much
apreciate you letting me know.

I am hoping to do my honours thesis on an LFG topic but I have a specific
question for the moment.  How do you construct an F-structure for
incorporating languages?  It strikes me that a 'word' is an important
concept for the definition of a predicate.  Does LFG cope with a
potentially dynamic lexicon?

Paul Anderson