Prevailing approaches do not have a computational lexicon

Carl Pollard pollard at LING.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Wed Oct 9 15:43:47 UTC 2002

Hi Dan,

Nice to hear from you!

Hey, Carl,

I am finding this exchange between you and Mark very interesting. I am
wondering after your most recent posting, however, what you mean by
prosody.

This usage of the term "prosody" in the setting of type logical grammar
(as does the term "type logical grammar) are after Glyn Morrill,
so I passed your question on to him.

Cheers,

Carl