LFG 2005 dates

Victoria Ros én victoria at UIB.NO
Fri Apr 23 12:43:43 UTC 2004

Dear list members,

The LFG 2005 organizing committee proposed last month that the conference be
held from July 11 to July 13.  The only reactions we received were that one
week later would be better for participants from Germany, since the German
spring semester will not end until July 15.

We would therefore like to propose that the conference be one week later,
from Monday July 18 to Wednesday July 20, with a preconference outing on
Sunday July 17.

We hope that we can announce these dates as the final ones within the next
few days.  Please let us know immediately if you see some serious problems
with the change.

Thank you,

Victoria Rosén