LFG overview article (Oxford Handbook of Linguistic Analysis)

Ash Asudeh asudeh at ccs.carleton.ca
Sun Aug 9 13:57:41 UTC 2009

Hello everyone

Ida Toivonen and I have written an overview of LFG for the forthcoming
Oxford Handbook of Linguistic Analysis (edited by Bernd Heine and
Heiko Narrog).

In case anyone might find it useful, a corrected draft is available
here:

http://http-server.carleton.ca/~asudeh/pdf/asudeh-toivonen09-lfg-ohla.pdf

(Postscript also available by replacing "pdf" with "ps.gz" in above URL)

We would have loved to get extensive feedback from the community, but
various exigencies made that difficult. Hopefully we haven't said
anything too silly.

Best,
Ash