Hosts for LFG 2011?

George Aaron Broadwell g.broadwell at ALBANY.EDU
Tue Jul 7 23:22:14 UTC 2009

Dear LFG list members,
We would like to invite interested members (and their host institutions) to
consider hosting the annual LFG conference in 2011.  In accord with our
general preference for alternating different parts of the world, we would
give priority to locations in the Asia/Pacific region.   However the
Executive Committee would be happy to hear from any interested members or
institutions, wherever they may be located.

I would be happy to answer any questions about hosting an LFG conference.
Please send me email if you might be interested in 2011 (or some subsequent
year).

Aaron Broadwell
Secretary-Treasurer
International Lexical-Functional Grammar Association