Enc: LFG

Leonel de Alencar prof_leonel-lfg05 at YAHOO.COM.BR
Thu Aug 11 19:12:55 UTC 2011

Dear all:

Maybe someone could help this student...
Best,
Leonel

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----

De: Kainaat Subhani <afia60 at yahoo.com>
Para: "prof_leonel-lfg05 at yahoo.com.br" <prof_leonel-lfg05 at yahoo.com.br>
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 11 de Agosto de 2011 12:16
Assunto: LFG

Dear Sir
I'm the student of M.Phil Applied Linguistics at Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore, Pakistan.We are studying the subject of Computational Linguistics by Dr. Sarmad Hussain. Now a days we are  working on Lexical Functional Grammar of Urdu language. I need your little guidance in this project. I've selected different types of sentences from different sources that show variety in their agreement with the verb( present, past, future with one and two objects, sentences with complements, imperatives, progressives,passive voice, infinitives) . Mam I seek your guidance in writing the term paper what should be dealt in the term paper, specifically the behavior of one structure type or the behavior of different types of structures?
 Your cooperation will really help me a lot
Thanking in anticipation

Regards
Afia Mahmood