Enc: LFG

Miriam Butt miriam.butt at uni-konstanz.de
Sat Aug 13 20:34:28 UTC 2011

I don't think so.  The student should do her own work by herself.  I do
not think it is our business to do people's homework for them.

Miriam

On 8/11/11 9:12 PM, Leonel de Alencar wrote:
> Dear all:
>
> Maybe someone could help this student...
> Best,
> Leonel

Miriam Butt
FB Sprachwissenschaft
Universitaet Konstanz
Fach 184	       Tel: +49 7531 88 5109
78457 Konstanz	       Fax: +49 7531 88 4865
Germany		            +49 7531 88 5115

miriam.butt at uni-konstanz.de
http://ling.uni-konstanz.de/pages/home/butt

'I would suppose, sir,' he said cautiously, 'that Modesty Blaise might
be a person awfully difficult for us---er---actually to get.' He
blinked towards the big, grey-haired man who stood by the window,
looking down at the night traffic, hurrying along Whitehall.

'For a moment,' Tarrant said, turning from the window, 'I hoped you
might split that infinitive, Fraser.'

       Peter O'Donnell, Modesty Blaise (p. 1)