Call for bids to host LFG 2014

George Aaron Broadwell g.broadwell at albany.edu
Thu Jun 21 15:15:58 UTC 2012

Dear members of the LFG community,

The International Lexical-Functional Grammar Association is now accepting
bids to host LFG 2014.  Following our preference to alternate regions of
the world, bids from European or North American hosts will get priority.

If your institution would like to host LFG 2014, please send me an e-mail
by Sept 1.  If you could write a paragraph or two about possible dates,
facilities available, and any other relevant information, that would help
the Executive Committee choose a site in case of multiple bids.

If you plan to be at the annual meeting in Bali next week, and would like
to present a bid to host the conference, please let me know and I will add
you to the agenda.

Thank you,
Aaron Broadwell
Secretary-Treasurer,
International Lexical-Functional Grammar Association

--
George Aaron Broadwell
Dept of Anthropology