[LFG] app for teaching phrase structure diagramming?

Lionel lionel.clement at labri.fr
Wed Dec 10 21:37:31 UTC 2014

Hi Steve,

Maybe XLFG is an application that can help you.

The student/user gives a sentence of a language, phrase structure rules (+ lexicon) and the soft supplies
a phrase structure diagram you can compare to a given one. It doesn't compare phrase structure diagrams,
but could perhaps be used to suit your needs.

www.xlfg.org

Regards
Lionel Clément
LaBRI