[LFG] possible interns at Intel

Mistica, Meladel meladel.mistica at intel.com
Tue Jun 23 18:41:59 UTC 2015

Dear all,

We are looking for two interns for a couple of months at Intel, and I was hoping that you may have LFG postgraduates that you could recommend. We need two people as soon as possible: one who speaks Italian and another who speaks French. Preferably, they would also be interested in computational linguistics.

If you have any students who fit this profile, please ask them to contact me or Martin (CC’ed). We’d prefer it if they can work with us in Santa Clara (Silicon Valley), but it’s fine if they can only work in the EU – we  have an office in Seville.

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,
Mel