[LFG] A Query for former Mohanan students ...

Avery Andrews Avery.Andrews at anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 25 04:58:56 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I think  recall hearing that K.P. for a while taught a version of LFG with a sort-of VP ... I suspect that this might be relevant to my idea here: http://ling.auf.net/lingbuzz/002522 for using hybrid objects and (non-)distribution of attributes to manage clause union and similar problematic phenomena; if anyone has scannable handouts or other resources for what Mohanan was teaching (at Stanford?), that would be very useful.

Thanks,
Avery Andrews