[lg policy] Klingon and other "crazy ideas" in book about invented tongues

Dave Sayers dave.sayers at CANTAB.NET
Mon Jun 21 13:21:41 UTC 2010

Yep I referenced that paper briefly in my PhD thesis /[shameless plug:
downloadable via my academia.edu page, linked in my signature]/, albeit
only having read an English summary by someone else - please continue
pestering him to translate it!

Another interesting paper is:

Deacon, B. (2006). 'Cornish or Klingon? The standardisation of the
Cornish language'. In P. Payton (ed.), Cornish Studies Fourteen, Exeter:
University of Exeter Press (pp.13-23).
http://projects.exeter.ac.uk/cornishcom/documents/CornishorKlingon.pdf

Dave

--