[lg policy] Klingon and other "crazy ideas" in book about invented tongues

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 21 14:55:47 UTC 2010

I'm told the "harsh gutturality" of Klingon was intended to convey the
war-like qualities
of their culture, and their mentality.  You know, sort of like German,
or Arabic.
As I understand it, they only talk about war; they have no other topics.

Hal S

Email:  haroldfs at gmail.com