[lg policy] Fwd: [Journal of Educational Issues] Recruitment and Call for Papers

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:31:19 UTC 2016

Forwarded From: <jei at macrothink.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 7:57 AM
[Journal of Educational Issues] Recruitment and Call for Papers

I am Priscilla Ann, the editorial assistant of *Journal of Educational
Issues*. *Journal of Educational Issues* is a peer-reviewed new journal
published by the Macrothink Institute. The scopes of the journal include,
but are not limited to, the following fields: Educational Administration,
Language Education, Teacher Education, Educational Technology, Business
Education, Medical Education, Sociology of Education, Social Context of
Education, Curriculum Studies, Technology and Design Education, Educational
Change, Theory of Education.

Right now, with the Vol. 2 No. 1 issue scheduled to publish in July 2016,
it is a great pleasure to invite you to contribute your best knowledge and
research. Your contribution will help us to establish a high standard. If
you are interested, please find the journal’s profile at:
http://jei.macrothink.org and submit your manuscripts online. Or you can
send your paper directly to the e-mail: jei at macrothink.org. If you have any
questions, please contact the editorial assistant at jei at macrothink.org
<jas at ccsenet.orgail>.

We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in this
position of reviewing submissions, we welcome you to apply for. Please find
further details at http://recruitment.macrothink.org

We would appreciate it if you could share this information with your
colleagues and associates.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Priscilla Ann

Journal Manager, Editorial Assistant

Journal of Educational Issues, Macrothink Institute

April 27, 2016

5348 Vegas Dr.#825
Las Vegas, Nevada 89108
United States