ethics

Vincent de Rooij vderooij at pscw.uva.nl
Fri Nov 10 11:47:16 UTC 2000

Dear Patrick,

A very useful page. Thanks for putting this info on your website. Just one
thing: the link to the AAA ethics page is dead. The new URL is
http://www.aaanet.org/committees/ethics/ethics.htm

Yours,

Vincent A. de Rooij
Dept. of Sociology and Anthropology,
University of Amsterdam
O.Z. Achterburgwal 185,
1012 DK Amsterdam
The Netherlands

phone: +31 20 525 2615 (office), +31 20 4 236 224 (home)
fax: +31 20 525 3010 (office)
home page: http://home.pscw.uva.nl/vderooij/

visit the Language and Popular Culture in Africa website:
http://www.pscw.uva.nl/lpca/