mini disc recorder

jocunsa at georgetown.edu jocunsa at georgetown.edu
Mon Jul 2 06:45:12 UTC 2001

Sonja & others,

I have been using minidisc here in Kalimantan, Indonesia with success.
I don't know about spectrographic analysis using this technology.  I
like md's because they are less intrusive and cheaper.  I recommend
Sanyo's.  I have bought minidisc recorders from the following website:
www.minidisco.com.  They are in the states and are very knowledgeable
about the technology.  I also suggest looking at a discussion board
before you buy the product, because this technology is new and not all
manufacturers are up to standard.  I believe the discussion board can
be found on the minidisco.com website.

good luck & take it easy,

andy j.