AAA panels

Barbara Lemaster lemaster at csulb.edu
Thu Mar 8 18:36:11 UTC 2001

Good idea to put that out to everyone, Steve.  Gave me the same idea.  I am
also without a panel this year, and am interested to know if anyone might
be interested in including me in their panel.  I have two lines of
research, one on Irish Deaf sign language (focus on various issues, e.gs.
gender, socialization, language change, dictionary production issues,
etc.), and the other on the acquisition of floor-getting behaviors by
preschoolers (with attention to the emergence of gendered communicative
practices).

Any takers?

Barbara LeMaster