SLA sessions

gabriella Modan modan.1 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 25 18:57:38 UTC 2002

I'm hoping he won't mind and am sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong), I
think the issue is not which sessions get chosen by the program chair for
the final program, but rather how sessions are organized to begin with --
whether panel organizers work through already-established networks, or put
out open calls for panel submissions, or some combination of both.

Galey Modan