primate communication?

Celso Alvarez Cáccamo lxalvarz at udc.es
Thu Nov 7 12:24:54 UTC 2002

Janina Fenigsen,

Sorry, I'm not answering your query (I have no idea about it), but asking
instead: Is it habitual among primatologists and students of primate
communication to refer to this (communication) as "discourse"?  Has this
terminological/conceptual issue been discussed in the field?

Thanks,
-celso
Celso Alvarez Cáccamo
lxalvarz at udc.es