Chomsky's language background

Bryllars at concentric.net Bryllars at concentric.net
Sat Apr 19 15:27:35 UTC 2003

Could one then argue that Chomsky's universalism is an attempt to
suppress his linguistic background
   (not at all fair to the positive dimensions of politics -
        but can a rationalistic model really make us all free?
     I've just been reading Amos Elon's The Pity of it All
        a history of the intellectual and other currents shaping Jewish life
        in Germany from 1743 to 1933 -
        It is a very enlightening book)

Karl Reisman
Bryllars at concentric.net