linganth header

P. Kerim Friedman kerim.list at oxus.net
Sat Aug 16 23:06:23 UTC 2003

Actually, the listeserv software that runs linganth should be able to
be set so that "[LINGANTH]" appears before every message posted to the
list - most of my other lists have this feature turned on and it is
very helpful when scanning your inbox. I too would appreciate having
this turned on.
- kerim