linganth header

Larry Gorbet lgorbet at unm.edu
Sat Aug 16 22:31:31 UTC 2003

christielopez at earthlink.net wrote

>Agree.  Recently I have found, to my dismay, many interesting emails are
>going to a junk folder which I delete without reading. I am filtering by
>known senders and can't possibly know everyone on the list.  Sometimes it's
>hard to tell when the messages arrive if they are from the group or just
>spam.  Suggestions?

I'm not sure what kind of mail client software you are using, but in
some, you can filter on <any header> contains "linganth". So if
"linganth" appears anywhere in the header (not just the subject line
or from line), it will be filtered. Alternatively, if you can, filter
for Sender contains "linganth".

- Larry
Larry Gorbet                         lgorbet at unm.edu
Anthropology & Linguistics Depts.    (505) 883-7378
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM, U.S.A.