linganth header

Christie Lopez christielopez at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 16 21:56:12 UTC 2003

Agree.  Recently I have found, to my dismay, many interesting emails are
going to a junk folder which I delete without reading. I am filtering by
known senders and can't possibly know everyone on the list.  Sometimes it's
hard to tell when the messages arrive if they are from the group or just
spam.  Suggestions?