<linganth> Suggestion

Valentina Pagliai valentina.pagliai at oberlin.edu
Sun Nov 2 15:06:33 UTC 2003

The way I solved the problem of Spam is by having 2 e-mail addresses.  One
is the one I give to anybody who asks. It does not have my real name on it,
and I receive about 150 spam messages a day on it.  The second one I
reserved for the closest friends and trusted academic collegues. I barely
receive any spam on it (maybe a few messages a week).  I hope this helps.

Bye,

Valentina Pagliai
Oberlin College