[Linganth] Fwd: [aaaunite] URGENT: Message from the SMA Board

P. Kerim Friedman kerim.list at oxus.net
Wed Oct 27 15:51:40 UTC 2004

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Robert T. O'Brien" <robrien at temple.edu>
Date: October 27, 2004 11:42:11 AM EDT
To: AAAUnite List <aaaunite at yahoogroups.com>

Please read the appended message from SMA President Craig
Janes and reply to the survey ASAP if you are an SMA member.

I'm so proud to be an SMA member right at the moment.

By the way, Society for the Anthropology of Religion is
currenly doing the same thing.

Robert T. O'Brien
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Anthropology
Temple University
robrien at temple.edu
215-803-5181

"We're changing the world,...freedom is the Almighty's gift to every
man and woman in this world. And as the greatest power on the face of
the Earth, we have an obligation to help the spread of freedom." GWB on
why God loves an imperialist

"...a really diverse crowd here tonight. The haves, and the have-mores.
Some people call you elite. I call you my base." GWB at the Al Smith
fundraiser, October 19, 2000

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/x3XolB/TM