Fwd: El bilinguisme es MOLT perillos. Pero mucho.

Kathryn Woolard kwoolard at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 9 23:25:52 UTC 2006

Received from a friend who works in AIDS prevention. He swears this
is a real article, but I haven't checked it out. Wait till Ann
Coulter gets word of this.

  I believe the research team is hoping to demonstrate the effect of
ice cream on drownings next.

Kit

Kathryn A. Woolard			kwoolard at ucsd.edu
Professor				Phone: (858) 534-4639
Department of Anthropology, 0532		Fax :     (858) 534-5946
UCSD
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093-0532