Linguistic and Genetic Diversity (was: Clicks)

Joel Kuipers kuipers at gwu.edu
Tue Mar 28 16:57:42 UTC 2006

This topic of Linguistic and Genetic Diversity strikes me as a perfect topic
for a session at the AAA this November in San Jose.

I hope someone is planning a session that addresses this issues! The
deadline is Friday, March 31 at 5 pm EST.

Go to http://www.aaanet.org/ to submit on line.

Joel Kuipers, president, SLA