Linganth dinner & sundry

Leila Monaghan monaghan at indiana.edu
Sun Nov 5 12:34:45 UTC 2006

Hi.  I won't be going to the AAAs this year because I need to be at the
National Communication Association meetings in San Antonio but I did
want to ask if people were still interested in having a dinner, and if
so, could somebody volunteer to organize it?

Would people like to introduce themselves before they go to the
meetings this year to have a sense of who else is out there?  Also what
blogs or other internet spaces have people been working on?

I have also been thinking about documenting the discourse of linguistic
anthropologists, doing unto us as we do to others.  Drop me a note if
you might be interested in participating.

all best and sorry I won't be there,

Leila

--
Leila Monaghan, PhD