FW: Upcoming AAA mail ballot on uses of anthropologists

Harriet J. Ottenheimer mahafan at ksu.edu
Sun Feb 4 15:37:22 UTC 2007

And here is the info on the 2007 PRISP program:
http://www.diajobs.us/careers/programs/pricsp.html#program
What is not mentioned, here or in the 2004-6 pilot program page, is the
fact that Roberts scholars must not divulge their status as Roberts
scholars.  Thus you would not ever know which of your students are
participants in this program.  One result of this kind of secrecy is
that it now makes all anthropology students suspect.  As such this
program poses significant danger to our profession and it should be
closely watched by AAA.
--Harriet