Transcription (Urdu, Arabic)

Harriet J. Ottenheimer mahafan at KSU.EDU
Thu Jul 10 19:12:37 UTC 2008

Hi Ron,
Could you send me a .pdf also?  I'm always looking for good, readable
articles for my Anth of Lg workbook/reader.
Thanks,
Harriet

--

86th Annual Central States Anthropological Society Conference
April 2-4, 2009

For the most up-to-date conference information go to:
http://groups.creighton.edu/csas/Annual_Meetings.htm