Ling Anth meal

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 10 16:58:20 UTC 2008

Greetings,

Even though I still am not sure that I'll be able to attend the AAAs (have a
real life job these days and no permission yet to go!), I thought I'd get
the ball rolling on our annual Linganth meal.  I say meal because the most
interesting possibility is the cheap, cheerful and close to the Hilton Tian
Sing Restaurant which specializes in Dim Sum, served only between 11 and 3.
 It also has dinner but that doesn't look as interesting and would be more
expensive.  (Anybody had any experience with either dim sum or dinner
there?)

http://www.tiansing-restaurant.com/
Thinking about time, lunch Thursday or Friday (12-1:30) or dinner Thursday
(perhaps at 8:00 in case anybody on the executive committee wants to come)
might be good.  How are these times for people?  Can I have a rough sense of
who wants to come? In case I can't make it to the meetings, can someone
volunteer to play back up organizer?

all best,

Leila

leila.monaghan at gmail.com