ISO: AAA roommate

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at SONOMA.EDU
Mon Nov 10 18:38:37 UTC 2008

Colleagues,

I have a room reserved for the AAA 2008 meetings with a second bed
that has opened up.  I would very much prefer to split the room,
rather than give up the reservation and hunt for a smaller room.  I
have the room from Wednesday night through Sunday morning.  ~$125/
night per person, including taxes.  The room is in the Hilton where
the meetings are being held.

Please reply back channel.

-RJS