Debate on language and thought

Kerim Friedman kerim at OXUS.NET
Thu Dec 16 13:39:13 UTC 2010

Yes, well, I've had blog exchanges with Liberman about Whorf as far back as
2004...

http://keywords.oxus.net/archives/2004/08/21/whorf/

And I think it is a fair bet that Boroditsky read Kit Woolard's recent post:

http://linguisticanthropology.org/blog/2010/09/01/linguistic-relativity-whorf-linguistic-anthropology/

So I don't really know what more we can do?

kerim