Call for syllabuses, K-12 teaching resources, unpublished articles

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 9 18:20:30 UTC 2010

The world's broadest call for our three new SLA websites!

For our teaching resources website:
Syllabuses
Links, video and audio examples
Articles for college students

For our K-12 resources site:
Anything useful for parents or teachers
Teaching materials for K-12 lessons
Discussions of language and culture in K-12 education
1000 word pieces on "What Every Parent and Teacher Should Know"--Straight
forward discussions of issues important in education and child socialization

For our Linguistic Anthropology Archives
Any unpublished papers you wish in general distribution
Data you would like to share
Papers published in obscure places that you have permission to share

If you think you would like to contribute regularly to any of these three
sites or the to the Tool Kit site, I can add you as a regular blogger to
those sites (or our main site).

Anything in by this Friday Nov 12 has a chance on being part of the debut of
the site at the AAAs (depending on time I have and the response).  There
will be future opportunities to submit materials.  E-mail things to me at
leila.monaghan at gmail.com

all best,

Leila

--