Language, Culture and History meeting at AAA

Leila Monaghan leila.monaghan at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 3 04:41:15 UTC 2011

Can anybody who was at the Language, Culture and History meeting at the AAA
in Montreal who hasn't been in contact with me send me their suggestions
for a Language, Culture and History vocabulary immediately?

Any of you who missed it, is was a fabulous informal but fascinating
conversation.  We hope to do a more formal version of it at next year's AAA
in San Francisco.  Hope you can join us there!

If you would like to be a part of the AAA group on Language, Culture and
History and have not contacted me yet, just drop me a note with your name
and the mailing address where you receive your AAA journals.

all best,

Leila

--
Leila Monaghan, PhD