LINGANTH Digest - 7 Feb 2012 to 12 Feb 2012 (#2012-23)

Stephanie Feyne stefeyne at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 13 12:52:28 UTC 2012

Ps
I saw Alan in my dream.
I think it was cuz Kevin bratholt was there. He has Alan hair, only thicker.
I had a long convoluted dream and saw Alan with a flame over his head - like the mcgoo xmas carol cartoon of ghost of xmas past. He appeared 2 times. Then I touched him. Turned out the 3rd one was a person in Alan clothes:)

Xo

Stephanie

Typos courtesy of iPhone:)