Visiting Research Scholar - Fung Global Fellows Program, Princeton University

Woolard, Kathryn kwoolard at UCSD.EDU
Thu Sep 6 22:27:55 UTC 2012

Thank you Melissa. I'm glad there are people with better reading skills
than mine on this list. I see now - again, I realize I must have seen it
the first time - that the non-U.S. employment was clearly stated in what
Laura forwarded.

My apologies if I got any U.S. employees' hopes up. Best wishes to those
of you who do qualify.

Kit