ON SAPIR-WHORF HIPOTHESIS

King, Dr Alexander D. a.king at ABDN.AC.UK
Wed May 8 06:06:11 UTC 2013

Dear Roger,

The best discussion of Whorf I have ever read is Penny Lee's book The Whorf Theory Complex. I think the pub date is mid-1990s from Benjamin Press.

The collection of Whorf's essays edited by Carol is the best single place to read his stuff, as long as you ignore the preface by that idiot Chase.

Alex

Отправлено с iPhone