ON SAPIR-WHORF HIPOTHESIS

Ronald Kephart ronkephart at COMCAST.NET
Wed May 8 23:26:20 UTC 2013

I suggest John Lucy:

Language Diversity and Thought: A Reformulation of the Linguistic
Relativity Hypothesis (Studies in the Social and Cultural Foundations of
Language)

  * *Publisher:*Cambridge University Press (July 31, 1992)
  * *Language:*English
  * *ISBN-10:*0521387973
  * *ISBN-13:*978-0521387972

Amazon link: