ON SAPIR-WHORF HIPOTHESIS

Mark Sicoli marksicoli at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 9 00:21:13 UTC 2013

Roger,

See also the edited volume Rethinking Linguistic Relativity edited by John Gumperz and Stephen Levinson (1997).

Also in Psychology check out work by Daniel Casasanto who, when a PhD student of Steven Pinker, was supposed to work to disprove linguistic relativity but, in an example of good science, switched sides.

Mark Sicoli