[Linganth] SLA Program at the AAA meetings--second try-beware of possible reformatting

Kira Hall kira.hall at Colorado.EDU
Thu Nov 13 03:17:50 UTC 2014

Hi all, I couldn’t help but see that there are 10 SLA sessions scheduled for 6:30 on Thursday night and another 8 sessions scheduled for 10:00 on Sunday morning.  Crazy! As a former program chair, I know that our excellent program committee ultimately has no control over this.  But maybe it’s time to find a way to have more SLA visibility in prime time?

Just a thought!  Looking forward to seeing you all,

Kira

Kira Hall
Associate Professor
Departments of Linguistics and Anthropology
Director, Program in Culture, Language, and Social Practice (CLASP)
295 UCB
University of Colorado
Boulder, Colorado 80309-0295