[Linganth] A book about Swedish design.

Keith Murphy kmmurphy at uci.edu
Mon Jun 15 05:29:02 UTC 2015

Hello!

If you’ve ever thought to yourself, “You know I’d like to read an ethnography of Swedish design,” then my recently published book, Swedish Design: An Ethnography may be the book you’re looking for. It’s a study of design and designing from a sociocultural and linguistic anthropological point of view, and as part of Cornell University Press’s "Expertise: Cultures and Technologies of Knowledge” series, it keeps good company with a few other great linguistic anthropology titles. It also has a nice red chair on the cover.

If you order by Tuesday June 16th directly from Cornell University Press <http://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/> and use the code CUPS50, you’ll get 50% off.

Enjoy the summer!

km
Keith M. Murphy
Associate Professor & Director of Undergraduate Studies
Department of Anthropology
University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697-5100
(949) 824 9234