[Linganth] New book

Zane Goebel Z.Goebel at latrobe.edu.au
Mon Jun 15 00:47:47 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

In case you are interested, my new book entitled "Language and Superdiversity: Indonesians knowledging at home and abroad" has just been released by Oxford University Press. I've also attached a flyer with the 30% discount code.

With best wishes,

Zane

Dr Zane Goebel,
Senior Lecturer
Department of Languages and Linguistics, School of Humanities and Social Sciences,
College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce, La Trobe University, Melbourne, VIC 3086, Australia
Tel: +61 3 94791396; Fax: +61 3 94792705; Email: z.goebel at latrobe.edu.au<mailto:z.goebel at latrobe.edu.au>

Profiles:<http://www.latrobe.edu.au/humanities/about/staff/profile?uname=Z2Goebel> http://latrobe.academia.edu/ZaneGoebel; www.linkedin.com/<http://www.linkedin.com/>
Leverhulme Research Network "Shifting sociolinguistic realities of the nation of East Timor and its diasporas"<http://www.academia.edu/7833381/Leverhulme_Research_Network_Shifting_sociolinguistic_realities_of_the_nation_of_East_Timor_and_its_diasporas_>: http://humanities.exeter.ac.uk/modernlanguages/portuguese/research/projects/timorlesteanddiasporas/
Globalization in the margins research network: www.fasos-research.nl/heritageandglobalization<http://www.fasos-research.nl/heritageandglobalization>
Languages of Java network: www.<http://www.lingweb.eva.mpg.de/jakarta/isloj.php>lingweb.eva.mpg.de/jakarta/isloj.php<http://www.lingweb.eva.mpg.de/jakarta/isloj.php>