[Linganth] AAA Memorial for Jennifer Jackson, Fri Nov 20 7:45-9:00pm

Norma Mendoza-Denton n.mendozadenton at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 16:04:15 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues:

We would like to draw your attention to the memorial being held for our
dear friend and colleague Jennifer Jackson (1975-2015).  The memorial will
take place from 7:45pm to 9PM on Friday November 20, 2015 at the AAA
meetings, please see the meeting handbook for exact location.  Feel free to
reach out to me or Janet McIntosh if you would like to attend (so we know
how much wine to buy).  We would love to see as many people as possible and
to hear how their lives were touched by Jennifer. Some of us are already
planning to say a few words about Jennifer and her influence on us; you are
welcome to do the same, though you can also just come to be present.
Depending on how many opt to speak, there may be some time just to chat and
reminisce together.

Many thanks, and see you all at AAA in a few weeks!

Norma Mendoza-Denton and Janet McIntosh

Norma Mendoza-Denton, Ph.D.

Professor
Department of Anthropology