[Linganth] audio digital recording for phones

Ignasi Clemente ignasiclemente at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:59:12 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Since we're talking about equipment, does anybody know how to record digitally phone conversations both in cell phones and in regular landline phones?

I am sure there is some app to record phone conversations in cell phones for both android and iPhone.

In terms of recording phone conversations in landlines, I have no idea, other than the old and tried audio digital recorder.

Thank you for your help. I'll make sure that I compile the information for all of us.

Ignasi Clemente