[Linganth] Campaign for Kichwa Language Class at FLACSO Ecuador

Michael Arthur Uzendoski Benson mauzendoski at flacso.edu.ec
Wed Sep 28 13:10:41 UTC 2016

Dear all, Our Kichwa language class at FLACSO Ecuador is in danger of being
shut down due to the financial crisis of our institution and Ecuador in
general.  I have created a gofundme campaign to help pay the salary of our
Kichwa professor so that our program and work with Kichwa can continue.
The link below provides more details if you would like to help promote this
initiative.  Yupaychani.  Michael

https://www.gofundme.com/2rphfnys

--
Michael A. Uzendoski, PhD Anthropology